Friday 19 June 2015

My analysis

I compared my results of each of the skill to an island player Chloe Le Tissier.

The blue shoes how she is at the skills and the red shows my results.

My serves, movement and positioning is my highest skill as I am able to control my serves as I push to get it over the net for more accuracy, this means that the shuttle has more control to get over. When I am playing I stay on my toes to be able to have constant movement as the shuttle would be from left to right and I always movement with it.

However my clears and grip technique needs improving as I get myself in a mess when trying to clear as a swing it backwards and forward getting myself mixed up which then affects my hit which most of the time doe not get over the net or goes out of play. If i was to practice with chloe then she would be able to feed to me the shuttle so I can then practice on returning it so I can get used to the technique and improve my clears to make them successful. This is also because I do not hold my racket in the correct position so it effect the point when I hit the shuttle, Chloe would be able to show me the correct position so that I can put into practice when practising my clears.

No comments:

Post a Comment